Home – New Forums Logistics Importing products from China Reply To: Importing products from China

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::
TRepublic, post: 197785 wrote:
Hi Jason,

This is for my wedding and party business where my customers request personalised favours etc and usually they need them in 100’s. So there will be regular small quantities shipped to me by my supplier. I am not sure about the size :) I haven’t done this before and this is the first time I am getting things from china :)

Ok,

It will be important for you to establish if it is shippable via airmail etc.. my personal recommendation will be to speak with the supplier and ask how they normally ship them to their existing clients.. you will then become more aware of the questions you will need to ask locally, be it customs broker or us :)

If smallish quantities generally you will find DHL or some other similar service more suitable.. but will depend on weights and sizes as we are still (as you are not) aware of this as yet.

Cheers
Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888