Home – New Forums Starting your journey New Yoga/ Activewear Brand & Marketing Reply To: New Yoga/ Activewear Brand & Marketing

compton
  • Total posts: 6
Up
::

Are you on social media? Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.These three channels will help get your message out and in front of the people you’re trying to reach.

Sophia10 , post: 199568 wrote:
Hi all,

I am in the middle of launching a new yoga/ active wear brand based in Australia, which is centered around clean, crisp, pure designs & reflects happiness & health.

This brand is a “Sports Luxe” brand, with a sense of ‘exclusivity’ to it – not just cheap buy-it-anywhere apparel. It will be manufactured in Indonesia, and sold via an Australian owned online store. The target market is teens – young adults. ( 17- 27yrs)

I am looking to broaden my horizons in regards to marketing techniques & stockists to get my brand going, by using the “think out of the box” method- I am a little stuck as to what i can do to help my brand stand out against all other active wear brands & how to get other online stores to stock my brand?

I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts on the best ways to get potential stockists & out of the box marketing techniques to build hype & a following.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sophia.