Home – New Forums Tech talk The current state of the SEO industry and how you can avoid getting burnt Reply To: The current state of the SEO industry and how you can avoid getting burnt

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
John Romaine, post: 199874 wrote:
LOL. You’re a funny guy.

And no I am not trying to be funny, perfectly serious, if I can save one small business from signing up with the wrong SEO business, by making them think about what they are getting for their money, than I don’t consider that funny.

As I have said from the beginning, due dilligence is required, don’t just choose your SEO based on they are expensive they are good, Dont just rely on pretty graphs, get more info.

Obvioulsy others don’t take this as funny, I have already had 4 private messages thanking me for highlighting these things, because at the moment all they are seeing is a one sided discussion. People are been asked to spend a lot of money, at the end of the day that is a lot of widgets to sell, 1500 a month can be some business’s profit for the whole month, so they need to think long and hard to make the right decision.

If you believe I am funny, that is fine, but that may be because I am raising some very valid questions for other small business’s to think about.