Home – New Forums Tech talk The current state of the SEO industry and how you can avoid getting burnt Reply To: The current state of the SEO industry and how you can avoid getting burnt

JohnW
  • Total posts: 2,642
Up
::
MD Clean, post: 200694 wrote:
My site is a work in progress…

I, right now, I could be writing a blog post on 5 Of The Best Cleaning Products That Hardly Anyone Knows About”…

For the Keyword, “Commercial Cleaning Gold Coast”…

…There is a lot of KW stuffing in the results generally.
Hi Paul B,
You are really taking us into a level of detail that is beyond the capability of a forum.

Broadly, forget external “blog” posts. What you want is to think about the info people want and to publish this on your site.

Don’t think about article topics like “5 Of The Best Cleaning Products That Hardly Anyone Knows About”. This has no relevance to your potential clients or the services you offer.

Some of your clients are going to use search words that relate to the type of business they are in or the type of premises they want cleaned. They will will include search words like: school, council, retail, shop, warehouse, office, hotel, nightclub, restaurant, etc. Create landing pages for these searchers.

These searchers will want info relevant to their search terms. I.e. If they searched for “school cleaning services Gold Coast” they will be impressed by testimonials / case studies you can offer about your school cleaning experience and results.

When it comes to targeting a bunch of suburb name inclusive search phrases, if you can offer testimonials and case sudies that include the location word, you should be heaps ahead of the location keyword stuffers.

This is a very broad overview of the sorts of tactics that you should pursue to generate more relevant SE referrals.

Hope this helps.
Regs,
JohnW