Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Hi all! New here, and would like to discuss my under-performing marketing Reply To: Hi all! New here, and would like to discuss my under-performing marketing

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
AutumnProperties, post: 199979 wrote:

@Bert
I understand your points and have grappled with this catch 22 as well. As trust is something that needs to be earned, I opted to allow people the chance to have all management fees returned if they werent happy within 3 months, but it still doesn’t tackle the fear of having an empty property. I dropped my flyers in an established area in Ngunnawal, but I think there were far too little to have an effect.

!

The problem with flyers is they need to land in places where the home owner wants to rent out the property, but they arent already renting it out as it will end up with the tenants. Of 250 you may have hit the mark with just a couple if any in all reality. the big established players can do it because they hit whole suburbs at a time, and link it in with their house sales pitches, you rarely see a flyer just promoting property management because I dont think it would be cost effective.