Home – New Forums Selling online New Online Store – Advice? Reply To: New Online Store – Advice?

biads
  • Total posts: 27
Up
::
The Rogue Counsellor, post: 200891 wrote:
Hi Dan,

I have no experience as seller of pet supplies but am a buyer and have recently started doing so online when I was horrified at how much more expensive Pernaease Powder was to buy from my local vet ($62 vs the $45 it costs online for the same size, which includes shipping).

The supplier I’ve found has been fine, and I’ve left positive reviews. They occasionally put a little treat in with my order which is nice, but I was thinking some sort of rewards card or a discount card would be a great idea to build loyalty in this industry. I have two big dogs and buy this stuff every month.

There must be tons like me who once we need a supply need it all the time. Anything that builds loyalty with these repeat buys has to be a good thing.

Just my 2c worth.

Lee

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your 2c. This sort of feedback is invaluable, especially at the research stage, which is where I am at. I guess it’s great to create traffic and make sales, but creating repeat customers is the key to success.

Thanks for your input.

Dan