Home – New Forums Other discussions Special letter of credit offer for Flying Solo members Reply To: Special letter of credit offer for Flying Solo members

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::

Mmm, another interesting random offer.. Maybe I am missing something in your initial 3 posts…. Rather than contributing to existing conversation it appears your goal is to get traffic or sales from the site. Whilst I think there is merit in your offering, potentially I say as not researched you directly, I still strongly believe you may be better off engaging in conversations that may benefit from your services and contributing to the post rather than eliciting potential sales with random threads.

Please adminions, if I am missing the message or am overlooking that this is a ‘member’ with advertising privileges as such can you please let me know. And I will happily forgo my comments about blatant spruiking in a forum that I cherish for protecting us from posts that are merely seeking a sales channel.

Cheers
Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888