Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi, I’m severely lost Reply To: Hi, I’m severely lost

RachelWrites
  • Total posts: 81
Up
::

Even though you’re not a people person it actually sounds like you’re a “helper”. I.e.: you love being around people but only if the focus is on them, not you.

The passion you get when you run a business doesn’t necessarily come from how excited you are about the product or service you are creating.

Rather, it comes from a firm belief that the product or service you are creating adds real value to someone else’s life.

When you lose passion quickly and feel awkward getting your product out there, it is often because you have developed the product or service for yourself because you thought you may enjoy it – not because you truly believed that what you were creating was a way to help others.

It’s awesome that you know your strengths and weaknesses, and what you like and don’t like in business. Trial and error is a great teacher!

All you need to do is find a business idea that you truly believe adds value to someone else’s life.

Then, you will have the determination to carry it through, and the strength you need to market it.

I wish you all the best in your next business venture :)