Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Need Adwords Assistance Reply To: Need Adwords Assistance

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::
Hatching_It, post: 204122 wrote:
I agree with the people above and it seems crazy that you would pay for an Adwords ad that will send your potential customers to a platform designed to advertise ANYONE that sells that product.

You’ll send them to eBay, they’ll go “oh look I can buy it cheaper elsewhere” or “oh look this competing product looks just as good but is cheaper” and you’ve now paid for a competitors sale!

Not to mention the massive remarketing adsense ads that are all over eBay and the huge fees you’ll pay eBay for the privilege…

Put together a WooCommerce site and use a theme for selling eBooks and save yourself thousands of $$$s.

Maclean

Howdy Maccas

You advising him to ‘resell’ ebooks of others? Rather than doing affiliate?

On a side note, i see so so so many (as i am sure others have seen) people try and do affiliate or even drop shipping sites and within a few months the dream perishes as do the quick get rich web sites that were built to harness the plans..

Will watch thread to see how it heads…

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888