Home – New Forums Selling online The Importance of Using a Dedicated Classified Website Reply To: The Importance of Using a Dedicated Classified Website

Clarkey33
  • Total posts: 9
Up
::

Hi,

I suppose i thought the article would be of interest to some people who sell online, I was actually testing the water before posting it to Customers and my Audience. Even though i have used this website for info before i was not aware of the building of one’s status, before posting such articles.

If you ask any Classified website owner i could nearly guarantee there biggest competition is Facebook, and if not now, will be in the future. Take a look at Ebay, what do you think the drive was behind buying out Gumtree?? Sure thing it was not all because of Facebook but i have no Doubt they see Facebook as an issue to their Business.

The Facebook as “Entertainment Use” is true, but they are using that to build the foundations of a very powerful platform, and no doubt we will see this into the future.

I agree with your statement about unique searches, but that is not my point. My point is a dedicated Website Classified Posting will show up in Searches where as they won’t if you solely use Facebook Etc.

My Site is 16 Months old and yes i am fully aware of my competition, which has grown 100% Since i have started this venture. As far as Link Building, not everything is about SEO, I merely have these here for the ease to reference and backup my statements,

Regards,

Kent Shelford
Clarkey is my Nickname, Im sure you can work out Why…..
33 is My Racing Number