Home – New Forums Logistics DropShip Model – Niche Selection and MAP policy in Austraila Reply To: DropShip Model – Niche Selection and MAP policy in Austraila

John Debrincat
  • Total posts: 963
Up
::
dropshipnewbie, post: 204310 wrote:
Hi All,
Hope you are well. I am currently in the process of starting a dropshipping e commerce store and I am trying to decide on a niche. I am following some material that is based on the US market and its advises that I should choose my niche on something that has an MAP – Minimum Advertised Price. I understand this is an illegal practice in Australia. I am keen to hear how other people choose their niche. Do you use the Google keyword tool and if so is there a minimum number of searches you work off? Any info on drop shipping in the Australian market will be greatly appreciated

Cheers

If you are trying to find a successful niche online market then Terapeak – http://www.terapeak.com/ can be worthwhile. It provides insight into what products and categories are most successful on eBay.

However if you are selling online I would also recommend that you have some knowledge of the particular market and products that you are selling.

John