Home – New Forums Selling online Professional sellers eBay group Reply To: Professional sellers eBay group

John Debrincat
  • Total posts: 963
Up
::
Grizzly, post: 204335 wrote:
Hi admin/moderators – hope the following post is within the guidelines – I think so since I’m not selling anything and promoting the ongoing discussion but if you have any issues please let me know and I will take it down myself.

I’m looking to set up a group which contains professional, full-time high volume sellers on eBay. The aim of this group will not be to whinge about eBay, defects or any other negative energy which often is involved on user-generated groups. I’ll be looking to recruit high calibre, positive, driven and supportive individuals who think they have something to add to others sellers (and not just gain). The aim is to have discussions centred around improving yourself, your business, and your general knowledge of e-commerce, logistics/shipping and all the other fun stuff related to selling online.

If you think you might be able to contribute to such a group like this and you’re interested in being part of it, please send me a message. The group will be online so does not hold boundaries related to location.

Cheers,

There has been an eBay Professional Sellers group based in Australia for a long time and it works really well. It is focused around their annual conference and you can find them at http://www.internetconference.com.au/ and has been supported by eBay since it started. The annual conference attracts 700+ eBay sellers.

They have a Linkedin Group and Facebook page.

John