Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello From Sydney! Reply To: Hello From Sydney!

Wordsmith
  • Total posts: 194
Up
::

Hi and welcome!

I’ve checked out your website and as a social media manager, I have to say I’d be a bit hesitant to use your services purely based on this paragraph.

“IncreaseYourFans is the number one supplier of All social Media Platforms online. We offer the Best available prices and quality of Services than all of our competitors. Be wary of suppliers that claim Top Services at affordable prices. With the accelerated nature of our service, a portion of the followers, likes, views and Fans we supply are from inactive accounts. They do still provide credibility, momentum and real SEO value. We also offer 100% Money Back Guarantee.”

Let me explain what has caused my hesitation …

1. IncreaseYourFans is the number one supplier of All social Media Platforms online. Capitals where there should not be capitals; sentence structure is confusing (you supply who/what now?); um, aren’t all social media platforms online? (use of this language undermines your expertise or could be seen as condescending)

2. We offer the Best available prices and quality of Services than all of our competitors. Be wary of suppliers that claim Top Services at affordable prices. I feel like the first sentence contradicts the second. I’d advise against raising the issue of competitors, especially if you’re saying you’re the “number one supplier”.

3. With the accelerated nature of our service, a portion of the followers, likes, views and Fans we supply are from inactive accounts. They do still provide credibility, momentum and real SEO value. Inactive accounts … What does this mean? Why would I want inactive accounts liking me? How does that generate business leads? What is the benefit of this service to my business?

Grammar is off in the text too, undermining your professionalism.

I’d really recommend re-writing your copy to be a bit clearer or hiring a professional copywriter who can deliver your message more clearly, effectively and convincingly.

I hope this feedback helps.