Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Hey guys , Please Review my New website. Reply To: Hey guys , Please Review my New website.

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::
MatthewKeath, post: 204740 wrote:
Wondering what happened to OP.

For anyone who is interested, I call this business a scam, and the only reason this was posted was to get clicks.

Howdy Matthew,

Calling it as it is i see ;)

Must say, i have been interested in this fairly shallow post as well especially in light of the lack of presence from the OP and his ‘social’ interaction on FS..

Did pop across to the window of his business and found his (oops maybe her) terms quite interesting, especially pertaining to payments. Have a gander at the terms, pretty sure they would not stand in the eyes of paypal though.. as below:
___
3. PayPal

1. You agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal.
1. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your
IP address.
_____

Its also funny seeing all sub items in the terms as being numbered 1?

Be good you regulars..

Cheers

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888