Home – New Forums Starting your journey Turning my trial/hobby into a business Reply To: Turning my trial/hobby into a business

  • Total posts: 12
AO234, post: 204729 wrote:
I will be doing research into this as well, I knew there was something I missed from my list, however from the research I have already done, I haven’t been able to find that a permit is required for confectionary, however I will be ensuring to find this out as I do not wish to go about this the wrong way.

Pretty sure you will need to get a certificate from your local council to sell food (call them to check). I currently work in a Bottleshop and we require a certificate to sell packaged food: chips, nuts, jerky, pork crackle, chocolate, and bags of lollies, chewy, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk