Home – New Forums Starting your journey Logo Design Reply To: Logo Design

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
bluepenguin, post: 208018 wrote:
But you get my point, right?
Just pretend instead of a doctor, I used… ummm… a bungee jumping operator in my example, you don’t choose and pay them lots of money to give you 100 options of how they could secure your rope to your legs, you choose them because they know what they’re doing and you trust that the solution they provide to fit your unique ankles will be the best possible option.

Weird example, but my brain is currently occupied with logo design and there’s not much space left over.

Another bad example, there is no way you are getting me to do bungee jumping… LOL.

And yes I do understand what you are saying, if I was presented with 100, I would be very sus on what I was getting. My main point was a bit like SEO, we say a certain price point is a rip of or to cheap, but what is the right price point for a logo design. CK said $40 is to cheap, so is it 50, 500, 5000. And than I take you to my response to Mathew, it all comes down to what your business can afford. No good us saying you have to spend $892.52 to get the ideal logo, but that will break my business.