Home – New Forums Selling online selling products inc postage or without Reply To: selling products inc postage or without

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::

Hi Naomi

Lots of questions last few days… Lol…. And done through lots of avenues.

If, as you say above, your target audience is suggesting they prefer inc postage I think that is your ultimate answer as your target audience is telling you this. Hope that makes sense.

re changing to plus postage down the track as you introduce other items I am curious why you would change it if inc postage was success. Can understand that you may change if if its not successful but changing it because you are introducing new products doesn’t make sense to me? Unless i am reading it wrong?

Not all products need to be free shipping, although postage clarity is paramount and would not suggest free for this and charge for that, although can be done.

Have you considered split testing so some get free shipping and others don’t? And see which serves you best in the real world without overthinking it before going live?

Cheers
Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888