Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introduction to us and PetStayAdvisor Reply To: Introduction to us and PetStayAdvisor

PetStayAdvisor
  • Total posts: 2
Up
::

Hi Kerri

Many thanks for the feedback, it’s great to hear positive reactions to the site. We did in fact start the site, for the same reasons. We own two GSD’s and when we moved to Sydney, found it really difficult to find somewhere. After two not very positive experiences, we finally found a great place through word of mouth. So we decided to be the “word of mouth” on the web.

I just wondered if you would mind if I quoted your statement on one of my social media posts anonymously? As a sort of testimonial?

“As the “mum” of two beautiful labradors, we have never ever been willing enough to put them in kennels. It’s always so hard to really find out who is reputable and who is not. Instead we plan trips around when our family members can look after them, or of course, we take them with us whenever we can.

This site would make all the difference in the world.”

Thanks again for your feedback, it is much appreciated!
kind regards
Sharon

my photo angel, post: 208640 wrote:
Hi Sharon

What an awesome idea. As the “mum” of two beautiful labradors, we have never ever been willing enough to put them in kennels. It’s always so hard to really find out who is reputable and who is not. Instead we plan trips around when our family members can look after them, or of course, we take them with us whenever we can.

This site would make all the difference in the world.

All the very best with it.

Kerri