Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I’m new and don’t know anything! Reply To: I’m new and don’t know anything!

WovenThread
  • Total posts: 4
Up
::

Thanks for that advise, Here is my website http://www.aegeanloom.com

Its a Wix website but now Im thinking I should probably do something better as I have read that the SEO isn’t that good ? Is weebly or squarespace better or should I just find somebody to transfer all the stuff on the wix website to whatever they think? Im a start up with no spare cash so need to get this right.

Here is one of the Articles my ghost writer wrote for $5.00 on Fiverr, I do have a few little tweaks here and there but like I said I really don’t know where to put it and she suggested Hubpages??

Celebrate Luxury With Our Hand Loomed Turkish Towels

In times of the Ottoman, you had to go to Bursa to get some original hand loomed Turkish towels, but today, finding it can be possible from any part of the world. Aegean Loom is an Australia based company that has some of the best and most experienced artisans who can individually design and create a Peshtamal for you. These plush Turkish bath towels are made up of 100% organic cotton, with age-old weaving techniques that keep the art form alive. Factory-made Turkish towels can in no terms match the quality, delicacy and luxury of towels our artisans create. Each Peshatamal takes several days of a skilled weaver to completely design, weave and finish it. Made with cotton of exceptional absorption level, these towels quickly dry after wash.

Hand loomed towels made from natural resources

Aegean Loom is known for creating naturally beautiful Turkish towels that are better for you as well as for the planet Earth. We are sure that you will enjoy being wrapped in a luxurious Turkish towel made by our artisans. Each and every towel we create is specifically designed to delight your senses and pamper your body. All of our products, including hand loomed towels and cushions, are of highest quality possible, and responsibly created from GOTS certified natural, organic and sustainable natural resources. We aim at earning your trust as a company dedicated to preserving the art form of hand loomed Turkish towels our future generations can feel proud of. With our products, we invite you to love and live with Aegean Loom.

Age-old tradition of hand loomed Turkish towels

We are committed to bringing you an exciting range of hand loomed products that utilize a wide array of natural fibers from the plants cultivated with GOT certified standards. We explore ways to combine natural resources with state-of-the-art technology, and replace potentially harmful chemical-based towels that most of us use today. Think sublime, old-world craftsmanship and unstinting details. The charm of classic style, saturated colors and sensuous textures dress your home or pool in the form of these luxurious towels. This is the true essence of Aegean Loom.

Aegean loom has become one of the most prestigious brands in the industry of luxury textiles. Our products are ultimate in craftsmanship and opulence. The integrity and spirit our artisans invest in each hand loomed piece make it a valued heirloom for its owners. Drawing inspiration from the Turkish tradition of hand looming towels, we celebrate extraordinary designs and traditional weaving techniques that are soon dreaded to be lost.

thanks for any suggestions – Sandy