Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Branding Beauty Reply To: Branding Beauty

TheGoldenGoose
  • Total posts: 860
Up
::

Hi There! :)

Sounds like you need some help with brand strategy!

It’s great you’re thinking about how to pitch and position yourself in the market now instead of later. Even BETTER that you’re not in a rush! It means you’ll take the time to get it right.

I work with female solopreneurs to help them brand their businesses – getting to the heart and soul of what the brand represents, why you do what you do, what makes you different and tying it together in a neat little bundle of branded goodness.

What I think will help you most is slowing down, and pressing pause. You’re talking about naming and design work / colours – but you’re not ready for that just yet. Looking at colours etc before you’ve done the harder brand foundation work will just make you feel like you’re chasing your tail and is putting the cart before the horse.

I suggest you set yourself some priorities in this order:
Brand
Name
Design/colours

Start with BRAND. Forget the other two for now – once you’ve worked on the brand foundations the other two will flow far more naturally.

Taking a peek over your notes I can see you’ve begun to describe some of what I call ‘brand values’, you can see these below;

Modern
Glamorous
Feminine
Confident
Strong

As an example, these are words which will start to govern the shape of your brand and the decisions that you’ll make in your business moving forward.

Have a poke around my site (in signature), there’s a free worksheet for subscribers and plenty of info on the blog about branding and business naming. I also offer one on one brand strategy Skype consults – Mini Brand Consults that would help you with clarity and direction so you can move forward.

Otherwise, good luck! :)