Home – New Forums Starting your journey What Keeps You From Having That App Developed? Reply To: What Keeps You From Having That App Developed?

MatthewKeath
  • Total posts: 3,184
Up
::
bb1, post: 210716 wrote:
Ok, so because you don’t use app’s they shouldnt be developed. Interesting if you look at the Play store or the apple one, there are heaps of apps, and if you look at the stats on them there are 1000’s of downloads. Thats like me saying I don’t use product X, therefor I recommend to my clients they also don’t need it.

I am aware of at least 2 small business’s who have had app’s developed and they are bringing in an additional imcome stream for their business.
You need to ask those questions. I also get request for apps and I always ask. Why do you want it? Who would use it? How would the use it?

They are good questions and most people realise they only want an app because they heard about it on 60m that time or were worried they were missing out.

What apps did the people you know have developed? How did it get them new business?

While there are many apps that have been downloaded 1000’s of time as you say, how many of these are small business?