Home – New Forums Starting your journey Turning around a poor performing franchise Reply To: Turning around a poor performing franchise

Tony Manto
Participant
  • Total posts: 581
Up
::

I personally have not owned a franchise but I have coached a couple in the past. What you are asking is possible but not easy to answer in one post. As mentioned, sometime the rules and regulation of the franchise you are buying can inhibit you from growing the business.

The easiest way to answer your question is to make a list of what you thing needs to be done and how you are going to do it. Then cost it out. Do you have the experience and the resources to do these things or do you have to hire someone to do them. How much is it going to cost. Who are you going to target, how are you going to target them??? So many questions to be asked and answered. I would recommend you download a business plan template and fill in as much as your can. If not it might be worth hiring a business adviser to work through this with you. It will be a small price to pay rather the price you will pay in getting it wrong.