Home – New Forums Logistics Delivery is a killer (to customers) Reply To: Delivery is a killer (to customers)

1911naomi
  • Total posts: 124
Up
::

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the feedback as per always:)

This is the first time i have started a business or even looked into it so its hard too prioritise everything in the right order but this is a learning curve.

It has also been hard to get exact measurements and weights up until now to get exact quotes. The gift box is being made to my design and i just received a sample of it today therefore put all weights/measurements together.

Anyway lots of could of and should of along the way but my main Questions are

1) Any other ideas for postage that I’m overlooking
2) How do other people (with small business) feel when their postage is half the product costs
3) for people that send their cardboard gift boxes in satchels does it cause damage

I have only received the color samples of the sets so i can give the go ahead on colors and also one gift box to give the go ahead on that too.

Once approval given shipment will still be another 4-6weeks away until bulk is made and shipped.

THANKS
NAOMI

HarryLuke Logistics, post: 210835 wrote:
Hi Naomi

Having the product landed (by the sounds of it) i am surprised you are now only figuring out the postage rates :( to your buyers as this can impact profitability.. And from memory of your previous posts, profit is something you have been looking at from the outset…

Anywho… are you asking:
1: best postage option?
2. is the postage rate you quoted too expensive for consumers?

Cheers
Jason