Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Feedback on Website Please Reply To: Feedback on Website Please

robertvoy
  • Total posts: 10
Up
::
LiceLady, post: 210920 wrote:
ADVICE NEEDED ….. Okay, I need your help. I have just made some changes to my website and would appreciate some constructive feedback. I still need to finish a couple of pages and add a video of a treatment and also some live “critters”. Thank you
http://www.weremoveheadlice.com

Hey,

here are my thoughts:

The page is missing a title and description. This is and issue if you want your website to show up on google. I see you are using vistraprint website builder, i’m not sure if they allow you to change the description and title, but it’s worth doing.
This is the current code, as you can see it’s missing information:

[/CODE]

Next, the logo. I think that it’s a no-brainer and it works, but it’s not executed very well. It’s quite pixellated. What I would suggest if you are on a budget is to go here [url]https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design[/url] and get a logo designed for you for as little as $5.

The navigation is quite hard to read. There isn’t enough contrast between the light blue background and the white text. Maybe change the white text to the same colour you have for “We remove head lice”.

The picture you have is not appealing. What might be better is a photo of a person implying a hair without lice, so a happy person touching their hair or something. I think it would be better starting off with the solution you services offer, not the problem.

I think your website copy is good, but there’s a lot of it. It would be better to offer your visitors smaller chucks of valuable information. Realistically, no one is going to sit there and read a wall of text.

The pricing page is quite confusing. I feel like it needs to be clear. The first thing is says on the pricing page is “So why use “We Remove Head Lice”?”. That’s not ideal, because if someone goes you your pricing page they want to know the pricing straight away.

Lastly, is it worth adding an about page if it’s just 2 lines of text? I think a lot of the information from the home page could go into the about page.

Anyway, hope that helps. Just my thoughts :)[CODE]
[/CODE]

Next, the logo. I think that it’s a no-brainer and it works, but it’s not executed very well. It’s quite pixellated. What I would suggest if you are on a budget is to go here https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design and get a logo designed for you for as little as $5.

The navigation is quite hard to read. There isn’t enough contrast between the light blue background and the white text. Maybe change the white text to the same colour you have for “We remove head lice”.

The picture you have is not appealing. What might be better is a photo of a person implying a hair without lice, so a happy person touching their hair or something. I think it would be better starting off with the solution you services offer, not the problem.

I think your website copy is good, but there’s a lot of it. It would be better to offer your visitors smaller chucks of valuable information. Realistically, no one is going to sit there and read a wall of text.

The pricing page is quite confusing. I feel like it needs to be clear. The first thing is says on the pricing page is “So why use “We Remove Head Lice”?”. That’s not ideal, because if someone goes you your pricing page they want to know the pricing straight away.

Lastly, is it worth adding an about page if it’s just 2 lines of text? I think a lot of the information from the home page could go into the about page.

Anyway, hope that helps. Just my thoughts :)