Home – New Forums Starting your journey Party supplies Reply To: Party supplies

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::
MichaelDigital, post: 211271 wrote:
Let me clarify my use of the term ‘xenophobes’ – I was not in fact directing it at anyone specifically – it has been my experience that there is a lot fear mongering being applied to AliBaba – in many forums and places about the web – and much of it is completely unfounded, of course ‘due diligence’ is essential for any marketplace – eBay & Amazon included – so I was referring to this more than anything – people may take offence at lots of things, but we still live in a free society and free speech is one of those rights I choose to exercise – and no offence was intended.
https://www.disneyconsumerproducts.com/Home/display.jsp?contentId=dcp_home_help_licensee_requirements_en&forPrint=false&language=en&preview=false&imageShow=0&pressRoom=US&translationOf=null&region=0&ccPK=null
This link may be of use to the OP to investigate Disney licensing

Ok, honestly, i am just a little bewildered.

Free speech is awesome, as long as its relevant, and not saying yours isnt just i have seen in many forums and in many places it being used inappropriately and irrelevantly to a topic which wipes out all merit of the person trying to exhibit said free speech.

Your Disney link is great, it outlines how difficult it can be to become a licensee.. Well, on the surface it shows what needs to be upheld but i reckon there would be many many other hurdles imposed to obtain these sorts of licenses such as MOQ’s. sales amounts, marketing revenues and the likes.

Be well and speak soon
Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888