Home Forums Starting your journey Frustrated with banks/neis Reply To: Frustrated with banks/neis

erthling
  • Total posts: 11
MichaelDigital, post: 211287 wrote:
The NEIS can be very helpful, especially the fortnightly allowance which can provide marketing funds – but in reality you do need some funds and sooner rather than later….you did not state what business area you are in, so it is difficult to provide definite advice. I believe you can earn quite a bit before any penalty is given to the allowance, so maybe swallowing the pride and getting a part time job could be an option, Coles, Woolies, Bunnings – that kind of thing – it is an option to consider. Is there a way you can advertise on Gumtree, and other free classified platforms, your business to gain customers/clients?
Do you have a website for your biz, that is another way you can advertise your business – even using one of the free platforms like Weebly, or Wix?

Thanks for your advice. I’ve decided to work part time and raise funds through GoFundMe – i’m not giving up – ever. I don’t care how long it takes, i’ll start my own business – with or without government help. Heehee

Cheers