Home – New Forums Find the help you need Brisbane WordPress Developer Reply To: Brisbane WordPress Developer

MatthewKeath
  • Total posts: 3,184
Up
::
J21, post: 211418 wrote:
Hello

I am looking for a web developer who is based in Brisbane.

I would like a face to face meet up to do some cosmetic changes for my WordPress website and making sure the website is fast and up and running.

I currently am working with a developer via Skype and the whole process of typing and ‘print screen’ to discuss the issues is getting very slow and not very enjoyable.

I need a developer who has the initiative to go through the website and see what’s wrong, fix it instead of me chasing them detail after detail. I would like my website to look like the demo version of a template, so details are important.

As this is my side business, I can only meet on Sat or Sun.

I previously have some very bad experience working other developers who either had taken too much projects (delaying my website progress) and simply do not understand my requests.

I’m sorry it might sound overbearing. I once worked with a developer who told me he couldn’t’ respond fast enough because he’s sick on day 1, wife delivered baby on day 2, power outage on day 3 and day 4, family gathering on day 5, it’s quite understandable how little patience I have left.What changes do you need? Maybe PM a list and I can advise.