Home – New Forums Starting your journey Feedback on Property Maintenance Idea Please? :-) Reply To: Feedback on Property Maintenance Idea Please? :-)

propertymaintenance
  • Total posts: 3
Up
::
MissSassy, post: 214291, member: 52888 wrote:
Hi and welcome

It is important to remember that this type of work is hard and physical and just as difficult as any other business to find and keep customers.

Focus on one area rather than trying to offer all areas you have listed and come up with a plan to spread the word. Your competition is not the 16year olds, there are many pro teams of lawn mowers and naturally the prices vary.
There is no point being the cheapest as you won’t be in business very long, your equipment will require repair, maintenance and replacement over a shorter time than you may expect or realise.

Like any business you need to be happy to do it all day every day and promote yourself too – this is something only you can decide on yourself.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate your input.

Healthy, physically able and love this type of work – I have selected this type of business because I believe it is what I would enjoy most and could set up reasonably quickly with a small budget.

I’m prepared to do the work and to invest the time & energy required to grow the business. Thank you. :)