Home – New Forums Logistics Sample + very small item shipping Reply To: Sample + very small item shipping

Johny
  • Total posts: 840
Up
::

“If someone said to me that they thought flying on a Concord was overpriced compared to a regular airline I wouldn’t assume that they didn’t know the difference between a Concord plane and a 747.”

I would. Simply because those that understand the concept of value understand that you pay more for the benefit of getting something extra, which in your example is a much shorter transit time.

Unfortunately, many, and I will tell you that many often includes new buyers that don’t have a clue about sourcing stuff from China, don’t understand that value, all they see is a price.

You can get in a huff about that if you like or you can take it on the chin and accept it because that is the reality.

What I am trying to tell you is that if you are going to make your decisions based on guessing (which I believe is your word not mine as in “…it seems a reasonable guess”) and now assumptions as well (as in “but it all adds to my ability to make informed decisions and assumptions”), then you are in for one hell of a ride.