Home – New Forums New here? Share your story A wholesale clothing – offering replacement gurantee Reply To: A wholesale clothing – offering replacement gurantee

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::
Quality_Fashion_Wholesale, post: 214652, member: 67835 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Finally, started my stock holding in Australia. I have been in this industry for over 20 years manufacturing high quality products for world’s largest and massive brands. Therefore, you can expect quality from me at least. I am so confident with my quality that I can offer you even 100% replacement guarantee if there are any major defects or if the products are not up to the standards. Because of my manufacturing units are established to produce the high end products I am able to make any kind of high end product at the best price guaranteed. With me you can make at least 200-300% profit.

Currently offering:

– Men’s Denim, T-Shit, winter range, casuals
– Women’s Denim, T-Shirt, leggings, tops, winter range
– Kids Denim, T-Shirt, leggings, tops and winter range.

Holding stock in Australia currently and available to send you samples.

Trust me you will not be disappointed at all after looking at those samples because they are top quality products which will add 5 stars to your existing range.

Lets give it a try, it does not cost you anything anyways to try.

Regards,

Fashion_Clothing_Wholesale
Contact 0430 123 308

Welcome Fashion_Clothing_Wholesale

Not sure about the poll as i am in neither Sydney nor NSW..

Look forward to seeing you around.

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888