Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Have you ever chatted to your Live chat Reply To: Have you ever chatted to your Live chat

checkvault
  • Total posts: 112
Up
::

If I can speak from the point of view of the person answering the questions on chat, I can add the following points to the conversation:

We run a chat service on our landing page and application. The use inside the application is quite straight forward as it becomes a very easy method for customers to quickly ask question in regards to their account.

As far the landing page goes, the chat service allows visitors to ask questions regarding our service in a manner which feels more comfortable than calling or sending an email.

I feel it’s important to understand as the person responding to the question on the chat is that the main focus is the question that the visitor is asking and not the visitor.

Most of the example chats given above show that the personnel responding to the chats either were not trained to handle the questions or had a low understanding about their own product offerings which as a customer would be frustrating and even more frustrating as a business owner.