Home – New Forums Starting your journey Organic Wholesale Business Recommendations Reply To: Organic Wholesale Business Recommendations

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::

Hi Jess,

There is nothing wrong with buying from multiple suppliers, easier for you if you can get it all at one, but at the end of the day you are looking for the best quality, so sometimes you will need to shop around.

Even in my business I could go to 2 or 3 different garden suppliers to complete one job, I get to know which ones have the better quality product and shop in accordance.

And don’t always assume that wholesalers or markets have the better price or even quality, as it all comes down to the quantities you buy.

Naturally if you can get it all at one place, and the quality is ok. And not to huge a price difference, it is far easier for you. Although sometimes it is good t have a relationship with multiple suppliers, as they will start to look after you as well (well we hope), so having a second supplier available in case of issues with one, is a great idea.