Home – New Forums Find the help you need Are there any good micro business courses? Reply To: Are there any good micro business courses?

Linda005
  • Total posts: 8
Up
::
James Rayers, post: 217660, member: 41325 wrote:
I completed a TAFE course called Micro Business Operations III a few years ago as part of NEIS. There was just enough in that to make it worthwhile. Personally I felt it was more useful as a motivation to get things setup in a planned fashion, rather than presenting any new knowledge.

It’s certainly oriented towards very small enterprises, so if you have any plans to go beyond a solo business, you may want to look at Small Business Management IV.

Depending on what kind of learner and worker you are, I reckon you could get as much information from a business setup book. But if you benefit from having clear directions to get stuff done then the above are worth checking out.

James Rayers, post: 217660, member: 41325 wrote:
I completed a TAFE course called Micro Business Operations III a few years ago as part of NEIS. There was just enough in that to make it worthwhile. Personally I felt it was more useful as a motivation to get things setup in a planned fashion, rather than presenting any new knowledge.

It’s certainly oriented towards very small enterprises, so if you have any plans to go beyond a solo business, you may want to look at Small Business Management IV.

Depending on what kind of learner and worker you are, I reckon you could get as much information from a business setup book. But if you benefit from having clear directions to get stuff done then the above are worth checking out.