Home – New Forums Logistics Importing to Australia – advise needed Reply To: Importing to Australia – advise needed

Rebekah_G
  • Total posts: 37
Up
::
alexxx, post: 221417, member: 71661 wrote:
Hi guys, I am new here and I am looking for your advise.

I am planning to import building materials such as granite/marble tiles and slabs from Europe to Australia.

First, I would like to know if there are any restrictions or issues associated with importing this type of products to Australia.

Could you please help me to understand what my expenses would be in Australia except 5% customs duty and 10% GST. It will be one 20 ft shipping container and it needs to be delivered to my storage/warehouse.

Would you recommend engaging a customs broker or it is easy to everything by myself? If I need a customs broker, how much it would roughly cost? How much would I save if I do not use a customs broker?

Can a customs broker deliver my shipping container from port to my warehouse, or who does that?

Thanks
Hi there,
I know this post was in September. However i thought I would respond to see if you had foyund someone who can help you with your shipping and customs clearance. If you would like advice or a quote please contact me at [email protected] I would be happy to assist
Kind regards
Rebekah