Home – New Forums Selling online Starting out Need advice! Rules and regulations etc Reply To: Starting out Need advice! Rules and regulations etc

John Debrincat
  • Total posts: 963
Up
::
Mumapreneur, post: 222261, member: 72099 wrote:
Hi there,

This is my very first post and I’m wondering if anyone can help me out, I’m wanting advice, and a little bit of direction!

I’m looking at starting up an online clothing/ accessories boutique; and I’m wanting to know where to start!!

I have read in numerous places you do not need an ABN to resell manufactured items? Then other places say you do? I’m thinking if your starting a business you would need this?
Platforms? Web design? Social Media?

Drop shipping? Or having stock?

Profit margins?

Suppliers? Where is the best place to find this?

Sorry if I sound naive… I am a little and I’m sick of procrastination and want to get the ball rolling!

Thank you in advance

Sounds exciting [USER=72099]@Mumapreneur[/USER] and there is lots to think about but don’t over cook the meal. Start by making a simple business plan.

I think one of the best sites for good unbiased information, except for Flying Solo of course, is http://www.digitalbusiness.gov.au. They have great information that covers everything that you need. Watch a few of the videos from other startup businesses as they are good.

Good luck.

John