Home – New Forums Tell me straight… WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE? Reply To: WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE?

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
HarryLuke Logistics, post: 222317, member: 34537 wrote:
In the corporate sector, it is generally done for the ‘perception’ of what is being done to offset the billions made by such large corporates such as the banking sector..

And maybe if the corporate sector like the banks, would instead lower their fee’s across the board, and not try to give the perception of being “Goodies””, they would actually have more happy customers. Its not up to them to decide their corporate responsibility using my dollars.

ultimately it ends up as a PR attempt or is ‘known’ about in some circles etc. Not too mention, its a nice tax write off..s

Yep all PR and Tax right off. And again its letting the banks decide what they want to do with my dollars, I would rather be allowed to decide myself where my dollars go responsibly.

Personally, if i was to be ‘socially responsible’ i would have no links to my business and not advertise it on my website as “FREE”

Its like when you get a phone call at while cooking dinner for the kids and the first words out of their mouth is “”we are not trying to sell you anything”” Total utter garbage, of cause they are, and by you putting it on your website that’s what it is, only people looking for your services will ever find it, so why do you have it, either just a perception of being good, or in the hope of selling.

Like Berty Beetle and Johny, i see free as being stung extra somewhere else.. On something else or by someone else or someone wanting to grab my details to try and sell me something else ;)
Cheers
Anon Borneses (insert name here), has hit it on the head. Nothing is for Free, and if you are giving someone else a “”Free”” something it means you are charging me more. Now is that fair.