Home – New Forums Tech talk Multifunction Printers Reply To: Multifunction Printers

itblitz
  • Total posts: 6
Up
::

Hi Ben

This is always a difficult one to answer as there are so many options out there!!! I’ve read all posts above and they are all great :-)

Laser is the most economical way to go and always ensure you get a printer which physically connects to the network (as opposed to WI-FI) otherwise they can be a bit of a pain. You want to be able to connect it straight into your router and share it over the network.

Obviously, toner is always the biggest expense and you always find that the suppliers only give you a complimentary half-filled toner when you purchase a new printer!

I’ve set-up several brands over the years for my customers and I’ve always ended up going back to Brother. They are always reasonably priced and the software for Windows is up to date and works well. If you like to scan, make sure the software is compatible with Outlook so you can Scan to E-mail quickly. Look at something in the Brother MFC model range, I usually buy them at Office Works.

Good luck with the new setup Ben and feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Kind regards,

Nick
IT Blitz Tech Support