Home – New Forums Selling online Transaction fees – Shopify and others Reply To: Transaction fees – Shopify and others

eWAY
  • Total posts: 524
Up
::

Hi D,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback – we take it all on board so please don’t feel like this will be ignored. I’ve already forwarded the details through to our CXO.

I was aware you weren’t on a gateway account – this is why I assumed it was for one of your customers or someone you’ve helped that has an older account.

Unfortunately you’ve been given the wrong information by the rep about swapping your details on your plan and for this I apologise. We do not have a fee for swapping account details on the type of account you have.

For your privacy I won’t go in to details about what the process should have been on your particular account, but if you ever feel like it please don’t hesitate to get in touch and I’ll be happy to personally handle your account and ensure you get the right answers.

Since the time when you joined eWAY we have very much simplified the onboarding process to the point that we can enable merchants within about 10 minutes (here’s a great example where a Flying Solo forum member posted a question here and within about an hour he’d applied, been activated and provided with a free module to install eWAY in Magento – http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/sole-trader-merchant-accounts.37865/)

I get that you’ve had a negative experience and again I’m really sorry that you experienced that – our new processes have been built on the back of customer feedback and we’ll continue to do our best to provide the products and support that our customers demand and deserve.

Thanks again,

Maclean