Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Is your website mobile responsive? Reply To: Is your website mobile responsive?

Aidan
  • Total posts: 1,125
Up
::

I totally agree with Bert on something! I had to deliberately drop one of my sites as it was getting waaay too many time wasting enquirers. It’s very common in online marketing, many of the best are practically invisible online for that reason.

I also had a real easy client who asked me to get him off of Google completely, his website is not for public consumption, more by invite but can’t be passworded either. That was an easy job – couldn’t even bring myself to charge for it!

I don’t however believe I know any SEO’s who blindly argue that everything must be page one, these days the more responsible ones are measuring success by goal scoring traffic, not rankings which are different for everyone now anyway.

As for mobile responsiveness – yeah fine if it works without slowing everything down too much and mobile audience is appropriate, otherwise get yourself a quicker solution.