Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hi all. I am a business coach and also solopreneur on the side! Reply To: Hi all. I am a business coach and also solopreneur on the side!

Paul – FS Concierge
Keymaster
  • Total posts: 3,488
Up
::
Steve SME Business Coach, post: 240550, member: 87293 wrote:
I am thinking that your suggestion of the success stories might be a good LM because it is right at the top of the funnel, however I feel that because it is not of any intrinsic value to people (ie they will not learn how to transform their business and their results from a success story), that I will have to have a lot of well thought-through content to follow on with, otherwise they will lose interest. Whereas, if I offer them something of value, I can leave it a bit longer before I start hitting up subscribers with follow up content.

There are easy ways to do both eg, 3 success stories with a common element and workbook based around that element as a LM or 1 success story with many elements accompanied by a LM that draws from one of those elements that is actionable and will make a difference to the business eg, FREE Level Up Worksheet – Exactly How To Create Your One BIG Idea To Put Your Business On An Accelerated Growth Path Today.