Home – New Forums Tell me straight… New logo, new colours, new website…..please tell me what you think :-) Reply To: New logo, new colours, new website…..please tell me what you think :-)

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::

The colour jumps out at you and says look some more.

Logo looks great

The whole home page area grabs you.

My first thought on your standalone business examples was they were almost the same, bit of a waste and didn’t tell me anything. But than on my 3rd scan through the page, my cursor happened to go over the boxes, and the text appeared. My concern is that someone who does the same as me, just thinks what the.

Exactly the same with the integrated business systems, in fact here at first I thought, same picture just different colour repeated 4 times. I get what you are doing just wondering if you need to somehow do it differently.

I got to the 4 step business optimisation section, the first thing that hit me were the numbers 1 and 2, which just sat there saying nothing, Than noticed the 4 step header. Can you maybe diagramise it some more, or have arrows from the numbers to the description, and make the header stand out a little more (maybe colour and size). At the moment the emphasis is on the numbers, but there is no immediate context available.