Home – New Forums Tell me straight… New logo, new colours, new website…..please tell me what you think :-) Reply To: New logo, new colours, new website…..please tell me what you think :-)

Paul – FS Concierge
Keymaster
  • Total posts: 3,488
Up
::

Where do i send that invoice?

It was 10 minutes ha,ha.

But seriously, if you want to win new business through search, then having a multi page site will beat a one-pager every time.

There are also a lot of benefits for converting visitors to customers because an individual page can zero in precisely on what a customer is looking for. On a one-pager, you have to cover everything, most of which is irrelevant, to an individual searching for an individual solution.

All of that said, if the only people seeing the site are the people you send to the site rather than people searching for your services, the points I make don’t matter nearly as much.

Helping people visualise what is possible is important though so as an exercise, if you could think of each application of your knowledge a business may require and the benefit to them, that will help you to determine what your message should be when told through headlines, copy and case studies.