Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Looking for Australian Wholesale clothing Suppliers. Reply To: Looking for Australian Wholesale clothing Suppliers.

AlokS
  • Total posts: 2
Up
::
jamieo_94, post: 242586, member: 88774 wrote:
Hi guys,
I’m new here and to my own business. I’m starting up an online fashion store (I know everyone is). I’m looking for legitimate wholesale suppliers. I’ve been doing a lot of research, even signed up to salehoo. However all of the suppliers have not been what I’m looking for. I’m looking for clothing for women aged 15-40 and I want the latest stuff. I don’t want to buy cheap low quality from other countries as that seems to be the only thing available online. If anyone could help or point me in the right direction that be amazing!

Thanks, Jamie :)
Hi Jamieo,

What’s the kind of products you have in mind, when you said – womens wear? Do you have your own custom designs and want to get fabricated in bulk – or are you looking for design, samples to be provided by the supplier and then once it works out, the wholesaler will provide you in bulk. If you can drop an email to [email protected] we can discuss something.