Home – New Forums Tell me straight… It’s that NUMB BUM girl again with an updated website for your scrutiny… Reply To: It’s that NUMB BUM girl again with an updated website for your scrutiny…

Hunter Sinclair
  • Total posts: 24
Up
::

Very true about the vids Georgi, considering most people are both visually and socially orientated, you need to appeal to them. The oddballs like me don’t really count as a large portion of society. You can make the site oddball friendly though just by having the vids not automatically play.

It is a unique business proposition and you will probably have to do a fair amount of education of the GP (general public) about why a bad chair will ruin their back, cause workers compo claims etc to get the healthy folks over the line. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt about people, they don’t do anything until a crisis is upon them. Preventative measures are a last priority most of the time. But education can change that, marketers have been educating consumers into better buying decisions for decades and your sales guy is properly qualified to do so.

Best of luck and thanks for the feedback.