Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Launching HeyGenius – over the phone concierge Reply To: Launching HeyGenius – over the phone concierge

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
Entraction, post: 245399, member: 50890 wrote:
It is a B2C concierge.

Why, I always query why do people limit any concept to just one part of the market.

. Also, as it is over-the-phone, we can do a lot of other things like booking trips, online shopping and the like. Sounds simple but for a good proportion of people, actually isn’t, or is time consuming (searching for the best price among various sites, etc).

Have you done your research, what is a ”good proportion”, before you go to far, do some research to see if there really is a need for what you are offering.

On the finance side, there are a few options that I’ve been tossing around, but the primary ones include referral fees from services we recommend (I am working on methods to eliminate bias), a pay per minute service and a subscription based model. I agree that marketing and awareness is a huge aspect of this and have considered the costs involved to get it to a successful stage.

Cheers

Just remember a lot of the services you will be trying to target to be in your ”genius” field, could be getting very shy of taking up yet another referral service, who is only there to make a profit from their hard work. IMHO