Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New to Flying Solo – Fixed Price Conveyancing and Property Law Firm Reply To: New to Flying Solo – Fixed Price Conveyancing and Property Law Firm

ILS_GUy
  • Total posts: 43
Up
::

Referrals are by far the best type of client, but even those will often want to get some basic info about who they are going to see. It is amazing how much you can find out about a company or person by doing a bit of research on the internet. It can highlight areas/ skills that the new prospect may not be aware of since the referrer either doesn’t know about the person/ company, or has not used that particular service. LinkedIn can work well in this regard.
And as a startup, unless you are taking clients from your old job, I would imagine referrals would be hard to get.

I note that on the page that is currently present on your hdhlegal domain, there is already a google analytics code, so the developer has begun work on it. I would ask them to at least put links to the FB page & LinkedIn pages until the proper site is built.