Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New to Flying Solo – Fixed Price Conveyancing and Property Law Firm Reply To: New to Flying Solo – Fixed Price Conveyancing and Property Law Firm

ILS_GUy
  • Total posts: 43
Up
::

Another thing I would do would be to start interacting on property forums.
As a NZ property investor I spend time on a site called propertytalk https://www.propertytalk.com/forum/
It is frequented mainly by Kiwis, but there is also an Aus section, and there are many Kiwis like myself either working or just investing in Aus, so need a local (Aus) conveyancer.

There are other Aus property forums as well but I don’t spend much time on them, will try to look them up.

The thing with using forums is not to constantly be there to advertise your business, but to add useful info to the discussions. With a link to your site in the footer of your posts, if you are seen as a knowledgable poster, you will get contacted.
There are always questions about dealing with NZ investments from Aus, or investing in Aus from NZ. There seems to be a real lack of accounting / legal people who understand laws & tax requirements on both sides of the Tasman.