Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Thoughts on my new business Website Reply To: Thoughts on my new business Website

VC_Style
  • Total posts: 3
Up
::

Hi Everyone

I want to say a big thank you to everyone that took the time to have a look and give feedback. It has been really helpful thank you !

Update:

i have updated my contact info to now include more contact details, address and my name. I have more details in “our story” and have included a photo of me and my partner showing who we are, what we believe in and where this business idea started.

I have fixed the shop so now there is a cart and it allows you to continue to browse the site. Also i have updated the shipping page to give a clear insight into the shipping costs and delivery times.

Simon at SEOm i am looking into you advice and i should have it fixed in the next 24 hours.

I am currently working on displaying the credit card icons on the site so it is easily visible and clear what payment options are available.

ILS GUy i have included now all the dimensions for the bag in the shop and also have gone into detail in regards to why buffalo leather is better than cow leather. So thank you for that feedback .

In terms of only 2 products i know it is not ideal but unfortunately starting off i only have limited capital but i am looking at launching several more products in the coming months.

Once again a big thank you for all the feedback. It is really helpful. If you want to have a look at the updated site and see the changes and let me know your thoughts i would be most thankful.

http://www.viracochastyle.com

Ty