Home – New Forums Tell me straight… What do you think of this idea? Reply To: What do you think of this idea?

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
Calcul8or, post: 246384, member: 29970 wrote:
In relation to letting “suggestors” know what, when and how things are progressing, by posting a suggestion, they automatically get included in my mailing list, and anyone else who just wants to be kept informed can also sign up by just entering their name and email address.

Then, on the first Monday of every month, they’ll be informed about which suggestions have been selected, and then again when they’re available for download/purchase. So definitely no surveys or feedback forms :)

Maybe include this info on the page, that may give some incentive knowing that there will be some feedback.

Grammar and spelling? This is very embarrassing, because I’m a bit of a grammar nut. Mind pointing them out please?

oops my mistake, I read one sentence the way you generally see it, and assumed an error. But when I went to cut and paste it into here I realised it was cut and pass, my apologies.

So could you please do me one tiny favour more, and start a stampede of FS members to my mailing list? I’ll be your best friend! hehehe
/QUOTE]

Not sure how I can create a stampede, but I have signed up. And didn’t even use my normal fred bear sign up,