Home – New Forums Tech talk No more fake job leads. Its time to improve the online custumer service Reply To: No more fake job leads. Its time to improve the online custumer service

TradesNetwork
  • Total posts: 10
Up
::

Hi, First they got automatic email to send job leads to the members. Second if you register with them in one hour you will receive about 100-200 mails with jobs. This is impossible. Third and most important, they havent got the number of customers to send so many mails with jobs to different tradies around the area or city. If you put down the numbers. the numbers are wrong. Moreover, i have ask different tradies which are members of online marketpaces, they pay their membership, they receiving job leads but the customer its not there any more. I am working in residential and construction industry and i have met a lot of people with the same problem. Thats why i build TradesNetwork for genuine leads and social recommendations. Not more spamming. We are living in 2017 and not back in 80’s. The same with NBN. Its not NBN, check the cable. Basically the replace the old cable with better one.This is not fibre NBN. It is just better speed and nothing else.